Customer Care Representative – Full Time
Location: Fresno, CA at our company headquarters
Hours: Saturday-Wednesday, 7am-4pm.
We are looking for ambitious and excellent customer service talent to join our team in our corporate headquarters office located in Fresno, California. We offer competitive pay starting at $15.50 an hour, a comprehensive benefits package and an opportunity to be part of a highly motivating work environment. 360 Media Direct is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Subco, a subsidiary of 360 Media Direct, is a leading magazine clearinghouse and fulfillment center that specializes in order fulfillment on magazine subscriptions from third party sellers, e-commerce websites and loyalty reward companies. Our magazine assortment includes over 2,000 titles and all major publishers. Our goal is to connect readers with content, both print and digital, that supports their interests and activities.
Our Customer Care team is dedicated to assisting customers with inquiries related to their magazine subscription account. We rely on each team member to provide Care, Attention, Respect and Empathy towards each customer. We value our team members as a result and take a great sense of pride in their performance.
As a Customer Care Representative, you will play the vital role of being the first point of contact for the customer between 360 Media Direct and our valued clients.
- Ensures a superior customer experience by telephone and email.
- Tracks and documents transaction details, recording nature of inquiry, complaints or comments as well as actions taken to provide subscription order resolution.
- Researches and reconciles problems concerning charges and payments.
- Appropriately directs critical or reoccurring customer service issues to manager.
- Meets standards of job, such as quality call standards, adherence to department schedule and average handle time.
- Directs incoming calls to other departments as needed.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in department meetings.
- Other related duties/tasks as assigned by manager or supervisor.
Skills & Abilities
- Must have great phone personality and etiquette.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and empathy skills.
- Must demonstrate active listening skills to educate callers on subscription type and programs.
- Experience working across multiple systems
- Eager to learn new resolutions techniques
- Excellent organization of time and attention to detail skills.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) skills is a plus
- Adhere to policies and procedures.
- Adhere to work schedule and punctuality requirements.
- Team Player-willing and able to assist coworkers
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, high volume call center.
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and typing speed in excess of 45 WPM.
Minimum 2+ years of work experience in a Customer Service/Customer Relations or a Receptionist role.
High School Diploma or GED is required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.50 /hour
- How many years of Account Management experience do you have?
- How many years of Customer Relations experience do you have?
- How many years of Customer Service experience do you have?
- How many years of Receptionist experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you speak English?
- Do you speak Spanish?
Interested? Please send along your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Customer Care Representative.